If you want to print a t-shirt design, you may think choosing a t shirt printing company that offers reasonable prices is difficult. Honestly, it is not as hard as you think. In this article, we will give you some suggestions on how to stay on budget without losing the quality of your t-shirt.
Here are some tips to cut the production cost of your t-shirt:
- Make the deadline flexible: every printing company is surely busy with so many order. By letting the printing company do their jobs at their pace, you may get some discounts from them for letting some leniency on the deadline. If you are not in a hurry, it is worth a try to ask for a discount.
- Choose a heather grey or white garment: changing the dark color of your shirt to heather grey or white can save you some money. Most companies offer a lower price for these colors, and white is surely the cheapest. It will not only cut the price, but also the production time. By doing this, you can save both money and time to create your masterpiece.
- Limit the amount of print locations: in this business, the price does not depend on the size of your design, but the amount of locations you want to print the design. You can cut back some cost, up to 10 to 15 percent, if you only print on the front side instead of printing on both front and back sides.
- Increase the quantity: printing a huge number of shirts will make the price per shirt way cheaper than printing in small quantity. Double the quantity of your custom t-shirt, and the price will go down up to 30 percent. This is surely a win-win solution for both printing services and designers.
- Use less colors: the more variation you use in the colors, the more costly it will be. If you can turn your logo or design into a single color instead of full colors, your shirts will cost way cheaper than you can imagine. You can also create greyscale design instead to make it easier for the designs to be printed.
Those are some tips you can try to make the production cost of your custom tee way cheaper than it supposed to be. Remember to always survey on several printing services to compare each of them and choose the one that offer the best price for the best quality.